Monday 25 April 2011

Move!

He he, today, as usual, I practise numerical test!!!! T__T Haizz, don't tell me, I know! It's a shame of me by this age still practising that kind of test while I had finished my Master. To be honest, there is a lot of things I have not done yet during undergrad such as practising numerical test, so called numerical test - any kinds, properly studying. I wonder what did I do during university!!!! It led to another thing: at this age, I want to come back to university for a degree. I promise, I would study hard! Haizzz

OK, back to the story mentioned before, I was so depressed with the result of each test given. But today I have found some changes in the result and in the way I do it. A bit better! Good! At least I have some courage to continue the test. But virtually I found I am not really as young as I thought!!! Oh dear!

Today I will try to make Oyster pancake - Taiwanese style for the first time. Love it! Hopefully it would tastes good! Will update result for you later ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment