Monday 2 May 2011

Lazy days!



Yesterday I went to Birmingham visiting an old friend. He just had a baby girl. The girl is so adorable. I love babies especially when they are just about under 12 months! He he when they are older and older, they become somehow- annoying!

Recently I had a long holiday (although I did not work for 3 months) because of Easter, Mayday, Royal wedding (which was very annoyed and disappointed). Could not travel because of engineering network happened everywhere. Haizz! But I am in very good mood. I think I want to learn Chinese (again!). Somehow I think I would have some opportunities in Taiwan to go to US. I want some changes. UK was never ever been my favourite destination, but did not know why I ended up staying here.!!!! Hope that by the end of this year, I can achieve some things as planned! he he


No comments:

Post a Comment