Monday 9 May 2011

When the moment's gone!


Lately, I don't feel that I am in the mood for food! Strange huh?! The sight was overcooked squids, burning rice and can-not-say-what-cakes-those-are... Right! From the sight and the wastes I've made, decided not to baking again!

My dad called me. We haven't talked since last fight. Normally I do not fight with my dad for whatsoever reasons, because I believe he's always right. But last time was different. For the first time of my life, I did not think he was right, then I started the war. The war ended up with anger from both sides and my mum stepped in the middle to separate us. Usually, after the fight with my dad, I would find something to make up with him; but not this time. Since then I kept the silence and distance. Then he called me to talk. He asked about my plan in near future. Near future here - I meant till the end of this year. Right!

I have a habit of planning everything. For example last year, I planed to finish my master, and this year will be a marriage, next year would be kids or something else. However, not every time, things done as it planed. After carefully consideration, I have to postponed my project until... no idea when it can happen. If I were me 3 years ago, I would have been upset and down for couples of weeks then let every thing be. Now, I have another attitude with that: go to plan B. And I am so glad that my dad- finally understand what I am going for. THat's all I need.

So what's related to "when the moment's gone"? It's simple! Let it be, try another case, prepare another plan and be decisive. Waiting for another moment. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment